Is there any way to show the list of current MySQL processes?
Lately there's been a mysql process which seems to lock some of the tables and the way round it is to manually connect to the database (using SQLYog), find which process it is by running 'Show ProcessList' then killing the process by selecting the process id.
This is primarily for testing purposes for now, so I was wondering if it was possible to populate a grid within alpha with the process list so we could determine the process id and perhaps run a kill process all within alpha.
I've attempted using stored procedure as grid source, and can see the process list when I go to preview records, but the grid preview itself shows the following error:

Could not get count of records in query.
Database API specific error

Your database has returned the following error code and description to Alpha Five.
Consult your database documentation for further information.

1064 - 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'call processlist()) tempTableAlias' at line 1'
call processlist()

Again - this is a quick workaround until I find why this locking process occurs. Obviously allowing users to kill processes randomly is not a good idea!