Hey Folks
I haven;t had to use this board in over 2 years because everything has been running fine here..Until today..
In one days time I have received calls from several people in out plant saying the database is acting funny.
I can't explain what is happening so I figured I ask the pro's
Seems as though the database is getting re written..
I am missing forms, Browse's, field rules...Buttons are not working on some forms..
I have been rewriting the database all day...I have replaced the missings forms and browes and fixed the field rules in several tables but everytime I do it, an hour later something else pops up in another table where something has gone wrong..
There is only one computer in the building that has access to modify the database and I know no one has played with it or even know how to rewrite anything.
I could understand if there was just some corrupt or missing data but I'm missing so many other things..All the data appears to be fine except in one table that I sometimes have trouble with..All tables pack and update their field rules without problem.
What could be the problem on the server?
Could something be deleting files off the server?
Why would buttons that have always worked suddenly not function and give errors?
I'm lost ...HELP